
Police have arrested two teenagers who face criminal charges after their friend became stuck in a shaft on the Queensborough Bridge while they were trying to film a TikTok video.
On Monday, February 16th, 6-year-old Frankie Allocca was with a group of teenagers on the Queensborough Bridge in New York City. They were apparently trying to film a daring video for TikTok when Frankie fell into an opening in the bridge’s structure.
According to officials, Allocca was descending a ladder into the shaft when he fell five stories. He sustained brain and spinal cord injuries, and also suffered from hypothermia due to the cold winter weather.
After Allocca fell into the shaft, his friends kept filming. Witnesses said the group recorded him screaming in pain and even posted the video online.

Police arrived at the scene at 5:45 PM and it took about three hours, along with 75 emergency personnel and 10 different types of equipment, to rescue Allocca from the shaft around 9:00 PM.
Fire Department of New York (FDNY) Deputy Chief Nicholas Corrado explained to reporters that the rescue was challenging and took a lot of time, requiring specialized climbing gear and ropes. However, they were ultimately able to reach and safely remove the person in need of help.
Lieutenant Christopher Gaulrapp said the injured man suffered serious injuries and they needed to rescue him quickly.
On the evening of February 16, 2026, around 8:50 p.m., firefighters from Rescue Company 1, along with other FDNY teams and the NYPD, conducted a rescue on the Queensboro Bridge. They successfully located a person trapped about 50 feet inside one of the bridge’s anchorages.
— FDNY (@FDNY) February 18, 2026
Following his rescue, Allocca was taken to Weill Cornell New York Presbyterian Hospital, where reports indicated his condition was critical but he was stable. He later told officials he had been attempting to record a video of himself performing the stunt for TikTok.
Two arrested after extreme TikTok video leaves teen critically injured
On February 19th, authorities announced criminal charges against two of the teenagers who participated in the dangerous stunt.
A 14-year-old boy faces charges of reckless endangerment and trespassing, and a 15-year-old boy has been charged with trespassing.
After a terrible experience, Allocca’s family has started a Change.org petition asking for justice. They say his friends abandoned him and left him to die in a mine shaft.

According to his mother, he’s expected to fully recover physically, but the experience will likely stay with him for a long time. She said he’s deeply affected by the fact that people he thought were friends abandoned him when he needed help.
This isn’t the first time teenagers have been severely injured while making risky videos. The video-sharing platform has faced numerous lawsuits following the deaths of several children who tried to copy dangerous challenges they saw on the app, most notably the ‘blackout challenge,’ where participants hold their breath until they pass out.
Read More
- All Golden Ball Locations in Yakuza Kiwami 3 & Dark Ties
- All Itzaland Animal Locations in Infinity Nikki
- NBA 2K26 Season 5 Adds College Themed Content
- Elder Scrolls 6 Has to Overcome an RPG Problem That Bethesda Has Made With Recent Games
- Gold Rate Forecast
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Super Animal Royale: All Mole Transportation Network Locations Guide
- BREAKING: Paramount Counters Netflix With $108B Hostile Takeover Bid for Warner Bros. Discovery
- Unlocking the Jaunty Bundle in Nightingale: What You Need to Know!
- RaKai denies tricking woman into stealing from Walmart amid Twitch ban
2026-02-20 22:49