T1 Faker hits incredible Worlds milestone no other LoL player has achieved

As a devoted fan, I can confidently say that witnessing Faker’s career is like watching a masterclass unfold right before my eyes. With each victory, he etches his name deeper into the annals of League of Legends history. His 100 international wins at Worlds, a feat unmatched by any other player, is not just a number; it’s a testament to his unparalleled skill, determination, and consistency.

Through T1’s triumph over G2, Faker achieved his 100th victory at the World Championships in every tournament he has participated in, a testament to his international prowess and unwavering consistency that sets him apart from other players, with more achievements likely on the horizon as he continues to excel at the Worlds competition in 2024.

Among all the World Championships that occurred during Faker’s career, he has missed only two. In every tournament he attended, he managed to reach at least the Semifinals. Additionally, he has earned four World titles, while the player closest in number of victories is Bengi who won three with Faker as his teammate.

But, while it’s easy to look at the final results on their own and be impressed, it’s also important to remember that paving the road to those podium finishes takes a lot of effort through the earlier stages. Faker has had to crush dozens of different teams over the course of his career, knocking them out of the event in order to keep moving forward. He’s the GOAT for a reason.

Through a series of triumphs, he has amassed a total of 100 international victories, making this latest 2-0 win against G2 in the Worlds 2024 Quarterfinals no exception.

The LEGEND himself✨@T1LoL’s Faker achieves a historic milestone as the first player to reach 100 wins in the LoL World Championship!

Congratulations to Faker for the incredible achievement, leading the way in all the great moments of LoL Esports!👑✨

— LCK (@LCK) October 11, 2024

Currently, Ruler is the player with the second most wins, standing at 60. His win count is nearly twice as much as any other player, demonstrating his dominance. With T1 performing exceptionally well, Ruler still has a promising path to Worlds 2024.

In the heat of the competition, I nearly missed out on attending the event due to my team standing precariously close to forfeiting our spot to KT Rolster, having been just one loss away from defeat. Earlier, doubts swirled among the fans as we suffered a narrow 2-3 set loss against DPlus KIA.

Truly embodying their T1 spirit, they’ve significantly improved in preparation for Worlds 2024. The team is stronger than ever, and it’s worth noting that they managed to win Worlds last year despite starting off as the fourth seed from LCK.

Time will tell whether Faker can repeat his success and continue T1’s dominance at the global level, but there’s little doubt that he has achieved a feat that few, if any, other professional players have come close to reaching.

Read More

2024-10-11 21:18