Solana is down. The popular layer-one hasn’t been offline for quite a while, but it appears that the network isn’t functioning for a bit.
According to an official update from the Solana Status account, the “mainnet-beta” experienced an outage, and engineers across the ecosystem are working to identify the issue.
The update is from 10:22 UTC, which means that, at the time of this writing, the network is down for more than half an hour.
Engineers from across the ecosystem are investigating an outage on mainnet-beta. This thread will be updated as more information becomes available
— Solana Status (@SolanaStatus) February 6, 2024
Meanwhile, SOL’s price is feeling some pressure following the news as it’s currently trading at a 2% discount compared to less than an hour ago.
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Gold Rate Forecast
- U-Turn? Donald Trump Says He Can Live With Bitcoin
- Hobbled Crypto Exchange’s Creditors Are Suing Its CEO and Want to Claw Back Money From ‘Bitcoin Jesus’