OpenAI co-founder Sam Altman is set to return as the chief executive officer of the artificial intelligence upstart nearly a week after he was ousted from the company’s board, prompting backlash from employees and key stakeholders.
“We have reached an agreement in principle for Sam Altman to return to OpenAI as CEO with a new initial board of Bret Taylor (Chair), Larry Summers, and Adam D’Angelo,” OpenAI said in an X post on Wednesday morning.
“I’m looking forward to returning to openai, and building on our strong partnership with msft (Microsoft),” Altman said in a post early Wednesday,” Altman said in a separate post.
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- Gold Rate Forecast
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Hobbled Crypto Exchange’s Creditors Are Suing Its CEO and Want to Claw Back Money From ‘Bitcoin Jesus’