The convert feature is aimed at Binance‘s retail customers. It allows customers to buy and sell assets without going through a traditional order book.
The token rose from $0.55 to as high as $0.64 after the listing, compounding an uptrend that has seen its value double in the past week, according to CoinMarketCap.
Blur has performed particularly well following the launch of Blast, a layer 2 network developed by the same people who built Blur.
After going live earlier this week, Blast has received over $400 million in deposits and will issue an airdrop in May.
Trading volume on BLUR trading pairs is just shy of $1 billion over the past 24 hours as speculators attempt to cash in on the hype surrounding Blast.
Blast has received criticism from some parts of the crypto community for its referral scheme, which some say resembles a pyramid scheme.
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Protocol Village: Trust Wallet Launches ‘SWIFT’ Smart-Contract Wallet With Biconomy
- Gold Rate Forecast