CoinDesk has reopened minting of Microcosms, an NFT that rewards holders with tickets to Consensus for three years as well as other perks.
Minting opened on Wednesday, Jan. 31, at 1 p.m. ET (18:00 UTC) at the price of 1 ETH and will remain open until Thursday, March 14, at 1 p.m. ET or until the collection sells out, whichever comes first.
What are Microcosms?
- Microcosms are NFTs tied to 1,000 unique works of digital art created by generative artist and engineer Fahad Karim.
- Each Microcosm holder receives a companion Pro Pass to Consensus airdropped to their wallet for the next three years (a $3,600 minimum value). They can use, gift or sell the tickets because just like the NFT, the ticket is an on-chain asset that the holder owns. You must continue to hold the NFT in your wallet each year to receive the benefits.
- Holding Microcosms also brings the opportunity to receive additional rewards. The reward system resets each year until 2026.
- Microcosms is powered by the Art Blocks Engine that drives the popular generative art platform.
- The back-end reward systems are managed in partnership with Passage Protocol.
- The redemption and token-gated aspects of the project are managed by Tokenproof.
What does the reward system entail?
Rewards will be airdropped to holders at random. As long as a wallet is holding the Microcosms NFT on March 18, the holder will be eligible to receive a number of the below rewards:
- One 15-minute stage session
- Two media buys worth $10,000 each on coindesk.com
- Three 2024 Piranha passes
- Six gift cards to local Austin hot spots
- 50 bonus tickets to Consensus 2024
- 100 pieces of exclusive merch
The list of full rewards can be found on the Microcosms site here.
Why NFT ticketing?
Loyalty programs are a longstanding tactic by brands to garner repeat business from customers and to deepen relationships with their most loyal consumers. With NFT ticketing, holders can receive a collectible, in addition to allowing brands to identify and reward their most loyal customer base in the future.
As loyalty programs continue to expand and become hyper-personalized, blockchain technology promises to give brands a clearer picture of their customers, whether online or at in-person events like Consensus.
To learn more about Microcosms and mint an NFT, visit the website here and follow along on X (formerly Twitter) for other Consensus-related updates.
- Best coins for today
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- Top gainers and losers
- FIRE PREDICTION. FIRE cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- PIF PREDICTION. PIF cryptocurrency
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Brent Oil Forecast