The digital asset investment firm has become the first of the ETF providers to diversify custody of its coins by tapping BitGo’s expertise in addition to Coinbase.
Mike Belshe, CEO of BitGo, described the partnership as a “huge win,” , adding that Valkyrie is “leading the industry with the best approach to mitigate risk in ETF custody.”
Commentators have echoed the sentiment, predicting that other ETF providers will also look to add supplementary custodians in the near future. Bloomberg analyst that he “wouldn’t be surprised to see some other funds to something similar.”
Nate Geraci, president of The ETF Store, said in an X post that are talking to Gemini, Kraken, BitGo and others to serve as secondary custodians.
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Protocol Village: Trust Wallet Launches ‘SWIFT’ Smart-Contract Wallet With Biconomy
- Gold Rate Forecast