A major overhang over the crypto market – whether the world’s largest crypto exchange might soon be put out of business – might soon be going away, and bitcoin (BTC) and BNB Coin (BNB) are moving higher on the news.
According to Bloomberg, Binance by month’s end might be paying $4 billion to make multiple criminal charges in the U.S. go away. Importantly, however, the settlement reportedly would allow the exchange to continue operations.
To this point, a spokesperson with the DOJ declined to comment to CoinDesk and Binance didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- USD BGN PREDICTION
- $27 Million Worth of Stablecoins Reportedly Stolen in Crypto Wallet Hack
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKX Coming Out With Layer 2 ‘X1’ Built on Polygon Technology
- AVINOC PREDICTION. AVINOC cryptocurrency
- LOKA PREDICTION. LOKA cryptocurrency
- EUR AUD PREDICTION
- SHILL PREDICTION. SHILL cryptocurrency
- OLT PREDICTION. OLT cryptocurrency
- SWEAT PREDICTION. SWEAT cryptocurrency