Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest sold about $5.26 million of Coinbase (COIN) shares Monday as the crypto exchange climbed to a 19-month closing high.
The Ark Fintech Innovation exchange-traded fund’s (ETF) sale of 43,956 shares took place on the day COIN reached $119.77 on the Nasdaq market, the highest closing price since April 2022. The sale is the biggest since July 25, when the ARK Next Generation Internet ETF dumped more than 53,000 COIN shares, albeit at a lower price and for a lower total value.
The Ark Fintech Innovation ETF also bought 143,063 shares of trading platform Robinhood (HOOD), a value of $1.2 million at Monday’s closing price, according to an emailed statement. It was ARK Invest’s fifth HOOD purchase this month.
ARK Invest often loads up on crypto-related shares when they have experienced a downward trend and sells them as they look more bullish to bank some profits.
- Best coins for today
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- Top gainers and losers
- FIRE PREDICTION. FIRE cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- PIF PREDICTION. PIF cryptocurrency
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Brent Oil Forecast