Hong Kong-based Animoca Brands is assisting third-party gaming projects to build in the ecosystem by supporting TON Play, the network’s gaming infrastructure project, according to an announcement on Tuesday.
Animoca declined to provide details on the terms of its investment when contacted by CoinDesk.
TON received the endorsement of Telegram as its blockchain of choice for Web3-related developments in September, giving potential TON-based projects a prospective target audience of the messaging app’s 800 million users.
- Top gainers and losers
- Best coins for today
- PRMX PREDICTION. PRMX cryptocurrency
- FOTA PREDICTION. FOTA cryptocurrency
- MILK PREDICTION. MILK cryptocurrency
- Brent Oil Forecast
- Ledger Launches Recover Service Despite Previous Criticisms
- Gold Rate Forecast
- EUR PHP PREDICTION
- Hobbled Crypto Exchange’s Creditors Are Suing Its CEO and Want to Claw Back Money From ‘Bitcoin Jesus’